Home Buyers Guide - The Complete Process Explained
Justin Roberts from Century 21 First Coast presents a Home Buyers Guide, a breakdown of the entire home buying transaction. Whether you are a first time home buyer and need to learn about the buying process or have purchased a home before, this current information helps to reduce anxiety. If you have any questions or want to see any properties in Jacksonville FL or the surrounding areas, please call me at 904-206-9974.
Thank You, Justin
How I Can Help You Sell a Home
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional